Friday 6 December 2013

alucina, vecina

El ex presidente e histórico líder contra el régimen del...


"Alucina, vecina"
     Sorry. I'm conscious that our blogs must be in English. Anyway, I couldn't find an English expression to express my surprise . This morning , when I listened to the news in the radio I  was taken by surprise. Needless to say that Nelson Mandela was very old and he was also ill, but ...Did Emilio know that he was just on the point of dying? What is more, I wonder if Emilio is in the power of knowing what is going to happen. Don't dare to refute my thesis! Yesterday we had a very interesting debate about races and racism, we were talking about its causes and possible solutions. We finished our lesson a bit later than usual, JUST WHEN NELSON MANDELA PASSED AWAY!  This morning, when I heard that he died at 8:40...I thought "Alucina, vecina".
     I know that we are very busy but I would like you to think on the comment of somebody about this singular man: "The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fears"

No comments:

Post a Comment